DIY Essential Oil Hemorrhoid Wipes
In this video you can learn how to make your own DIY essential oil hemorrhoid wipes.
In my last post I wrote about the best essential oils for hemorrhoids. These DIY essential oil hemorrhoid wipes use 5 of the 6 best essential oils for hemorrhoids to help you get relief from the pain and itch that so often accompanies the issue.
First I add Witch Hazel to a jar. Witch Hazel is an astringent that can help shrink swelling of tissues. It also acts as an emulsifying agent to mix the essential oils into.
Next I add fractionated coconut oil. This is a carrier oil which can help carry the essential oils into the tissues so that they can be used by the body.
Next, we add the essential oils. This recipe uses 5 drops each of the following essential oils:
- Tea Tree– Tea Tree essential oil has antibacterial properties to prevent infection. This is important given the area being treated. Broken skin in this area can lead to bacterial infection. Tea Tree essential oil also possesses anti-inflammatory properties which can help to shrink swelling of hemorrhoidal tissues.
- Lavender– Lavender essential oil is a soothing essential oil which has anti-inflammatory properties and also possesses analgesic properties. This means it also helps shrink swelling in the area. In addition, it also can help to relieve pain and itching as well.
- Cypress– Cypress essential oil is a natural pain reliever, can help to shrink swelling, and also treats bleeding in the area. It tones and shrinks the blood vessels in the area as well as promoting blood clotting, so it can help if you have bleeding external hemorrhoids.
- Chamomile– Chamomile is another soothing essential oil that has anti-inflammatory properties so it can shrink swelling in the area. It also acts as a natural pain reliever so it can reduce pain and itching.
- Helichrysum– This may be one of the most useful essential oils you have probably never heard of. It is a potent analgesic agent to relieve pain in the area. It is also a potent anti-inflammatory so it also helps to relieve swelling.
When you need to purchase 100% pure essential oils please give our oils a try. We sell only the finest oils from small local growers from all over the globe. Visit our online shop today.
Now go and watch the video to learn how to make these DIY essential oil hemorrhoid wipes for yourself. Then you will always have them around when you need them. Besides, making them yourself can save you a ton of money over buying them in the store.
If you use them I would be interested to hear how they work for you. Let me know by posting a comment.